Saturday 13 June 2015

On the 24th of May 2015.

On that day, it marks the best day of my life. I finally, finally, FINALLY got to upgrade my 2 year old PC to a whole complete brand new set (except for the harddisks)

New set consist of:
CM Storm Scout II Ghost White Chassis
Asrock Z97 Anniversary
i5-4460
MSI GeForce GTX960 4GB
S12G Seasonic 650W
2x4GB Avexir 1600MHz
extra, extra fans! (I hope i didnt forget anything on this list)

And here are the pictures to follow up my journey to heaven.
This are the items. The GPU, Corsair Cooler is my boyfriend's. 
The layout of my new chassis.
It is bigger than it looks. No banana for scale sorry. 
Proof that I did put everything in myself. My boyfriend helped out a lot too.
The highlight of my PC. Probably the most expensive part of the whole setup.
I don't think anyone can see the whole setup, it is completely black. That makes me extremely happy
Light that baby up! As you can see, my room is very bright but the LED and the front panel fans are bright too.
Front look.
Light off look.
Top look. 3 buttons, front LED on and off switch, power switch and reset switch. They are surprisingly easy to press and i sometimes accidentally lean on it to reach to the back and it started the computer straight away.

Anyway, the performance right now is pretty good. I am on high graphics on Ark: Survival Evolved. It is a little bit laggy but so far, the graphics is very beautiful. Assassin creed's game too boast its splendid city view with the help of the graphic card. 
That is my heaven, this is my baby. I am enjoying myself, immersing in the world of dinosaurs. 

Hope you enjoy reading my blog. 
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment