Saturday 13 June 2015

On the 12th of June 2015.

Today is one of those memorable days where I will lose my head and completely rely on nothing and just go with the flow of things. I can't believe that for one game, to be specific, Ark: Survival Evolved, I would drive all the way, almost got into an accident, just to find a desktop microphone to communicate. (I got one at Harvey Norman)

Ark:Survival Evolved is a FPS (First Person Shooter), survival, prehistorical game where you are stranded naked, with nothing on, and you have to survive. The game itself is very breathtaking and almost life like situations such as too hot, freezing cold, injuries, hunger and oxygen deprivation. The key point of this game is that you can build houses, tame dinosaurs, ride them to battle and if you go further in game, you can actually craft guns. The game is still in early access and I would give a big KUDOS to the developers. In my opinion, it is a solid game, not so easy as it looks game. I died a few times before succeeding in understanding the game.
I would suggest watching this before getting to know or buy the game. 

Anyway, I went to have my favourite Chilli Pan Mee with my boyfriend. In my head, i am already contemplating, should I buy my headphones. I have been looking at this headphone for more than 2 years. It is the Steelseries Siberia V2 Frost Blue Illumination Edition. My boyfriend, being cheeky, keep poking me into buying them. So, i finally decided to get. after counting my budget, of course. 
 Here it is! Finally you are in my hands.
 This is the inside. I didnt know there is a flap where you can open to view it. 
 This is the headphones. The top bars are metal, supporting two 50mm plastic ear cups which held metal strings connected to a flat soft piece of cloth for comfort.
 It comes with a USB extension and a quick start book. The earphones comes with a download of the software where you can customize the equalizer and the lights.
And this is it in its glorious blue light. 

With this headphones, my PC setup is almost finished. I left only an SSD, a keyboard and another monitor and I am completely done with the upgrades. Yes, I am aiming a little too high but a girl has to dream.

Edit: I am currently wearing the headphones to test how long does it take for me to feel uncomfortable. It has been an hour and I can feel a little pressure on the side of my cheeks but nothing major. Still alive and kicking.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment