Saturday 13 June 2015

On the 6th of June 2015.

On this day, I am walking with my boyfriend looking at some of the sales in Jusco. They seem to be on sales on the toy sections and both of us adore toys. He loves Legos while I prefer the Sylvanian Family collection. I vow to collect every single house and stalls and playgrounds and treehouses and boathouses and place it on a huge IKEA table with sand and grass and such. It would be beautiful.

Anyway, while browsing, I saw this.
 Me being a huge fan of One Piece, I was literally squealing with glee at this. I quickly grabbed one and head to the counter to pay this. 
 The card inside is like this. Chopper being the main character for being oh-so-cute-always. 
There is 2 new cards in the deck, like any other featured decks. I just have to get this properly translated so I can play Uno Piece. Get it, get it??

That is all for today. It is just a short one.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment